Duedue's life....

It's just a simply blog about me.... I'd like to tell about my activities,, my favorites,,, and all the fucking stuff I've done..

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Friends Foreva'

What's up yo...Lama juga tidak bersua disini.....
Bulan kemaren akhirnya Duedue bisa juga beradaptasi di kota ini... Akhirnya bisa juga merasa betah disini....Udara yang sejuk, cuaca yang dingin ditambah lagi dengan kicauan burung, menambah maraknya suasana di pagi hari...Yupz sekarang lagi musim ujan, jadi ayam2 jago pada ga berkokok, takut kejantanannya hilang diguyur air hujan, he8... *udah ga jago lagi neh bikin puisi... jadi datar banget deh*


First of all, I'd like to thank to all my friends... Love you all guys...We spent all of time with the stupid things...And now I am still thinking about those all...The way we learn, laugh, and scream together...The tears that we've cried, the prestice that we've got....So, proud of those all

I couldn't understand....why every moment that i've spent with my friends seem so far away...It's just fade away...gone with the wind...I wish I've had it back. somehow.. just for one second.. But I realize...I couldn't restarted the things that i've done...



And friends are friends forever And a friend will not say never cause the welcome will not end Though its hard to let you go In the fathers hands we know That a lifetimes not too long to live as friends. With the faith and love gods given We will pray the joy youll live in Is the strength that now you show But well keep you close as always It wont even seem youve gone cause our hearts in big and small ways Will keep the love that keeps us strong
(deborah d. smith)


1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    duedueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
    kangennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....
    kangennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....
    kangennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

    aku temanmu duedue..
    biarpun jauh, kita saling mendukung ya!
    ayo semangat, semangat... :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home